As farmer ourselves, we know exactly how serious these environment issues are affecting us, especially when our crops are grown in a pesticide and chemical free environment. Climate change may not be noticeable, but in the long run the effects are felt. Climate change has become one of the obvious and definite factors that affect our production. On our farm we do everything we can to preserve and maintain an ecological balanced environment for producing best quality organic crops. This is a global issue and we can only do so much on our part, and we do take it very seriously.
• Protect the environment, minimize soil degradation and erosion, decrease pollution, optimize biological productivity and promote a sound state of health
• Maintain long-term soil fertility by optimizing conditions for biological activity within the soil.
• Maintain biological diversity within the system
• Recycle materials and resources to the greatest extent possible within the enterprise
• Provide attentive care that promotes the health and meets the behavioral needs of livestock
• Rely on renewable resources in locally organized agricultural system
Climate change and global warming are major environment issues that may seem very distant, but in fact it is a serious current global problem now. We believe that we can make a change to have a better environment for our future generation through many ways, from reducing the use of toilet paper to making compost from kitchen waste. Even if it’s a small action compared to the holistic, but there can be no improvement in the situation if nothing is done.Back